By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Christ Jesus, John 13:35
God is Love. More than this we cannot ask, higher we cannot look, farther we cannot go.
Mary Baker Eddy – the Discoverer and Founder of Christian Science (Science and Health p. 6)
At a meeting of the Christian Scientist Association, April 12, 1879, on motion of Mrs. Eddy, it was voted to organize a church designed to commemorate the word and works of our Master, which should reinstate primitive Christianity and its lost element of healing.
(Church Manual, Page 17)
Join us for a talk on Christian Science
Stay close to God, safe in Love
by Lindsey Taylor, CSB
Christian Science practitioner and teacher
Member of the Christian Science Board of Lectureship.
Click here to learn more about Lindsey Taylor
Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 2:00pm
Click play button below to watch lecture.
Alternatively, to call in to the lecture dial:
(712) 770-5025 Access code: 9054506#
- This talk is about God’s love, pure, constant and impartial Love, infinite Love which holds everyone in its embrace.
- It’s about discovering our innate closeness to God and relieving the anxiety that many are feeling about their health, their loved ones and their communities.
- It’s about the healing effect that genuinely feeling this closeness can bring
- It offers some simple ideas for prayer which can give freedom from fear and suffering and help us to feel safe and secure.